Support Centre for Saxo Capital Markets UK

How can I avoid paying 30% tax on US stock dividends?

To receive reduced rates of tax on income from US shares, please complete a W-8BEN form.
W-8BEN forms for both individuals and corporate accounts can be found here​​.

Please submit your completed form, along with a copy of your passport, to​.


Related Articles